Saturday, October 20, 2007

a girl that never grow up..

every girl has dreams... be it they look so cool outside.. sure they will have a girlish dream of their own... ahhh.. i have too..

i do not know since when i have that kind of dreams.. i do not know when i will have it..

i pretty much romantic person on my own... (well of course not tht kind mushy mushy one lor.. i pretty much cant stand those kind of romance.. romeo and juliet is way too much for me)...

ok ok back to my dreams..

i always have a dream to have my own house somewhere on the hill.. whereby its quiet and peaceful...

i always dream to live with my loved one.. and everyday we live a life full with surprises and love...

well and i have a dream of what kind of life i want to have in a future with my partner...

i want to live a life whereby everymorning start with kisses and jokes...

i want to live a life whereby everynite we end it with kisses and jokes again..

i want we always do things we love togethere...

i want we always hold hands even when we grow old..

i want we always be able to laugh at each other...

i want we always write a simple notes saying we love each other..

i want the both of us to love God all the days of our lives..

hahahaha.. well thts my dreams as a girl..

what urs??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U can dream it, u'll have it by faith
in Jesus name.