Friday, October 19, 2007

i should be writing my assg..

ah i should be studying..but i am so lazy...

just went out with aink.. kind of impromptu coz suddenly she called me out after i took my bath.. hehe... she was quite stress.. it was nice that i can at least help her to feel more relax hahaha.. talk a lot bout relationship, the issues on marriage... we talked and talked how cruel is the world... how scary is marriage.. well nothing to be afraid of.. it just something that we need to conquer...

just bought lee hom's latest album [change me].

being the el-cheapo.. i went to sg and listened the whole album in HMV for free hahaha.. and then coz sg only have the version with dvd which cost more.. so i came back malaysia and found the cd only version..the price is half of the dvd-attached version.. this is like the cd i bought after my last-year-bought-jolin-cd... i used to be a song freak.. any chinese album came out i grap and buy it... esp jacky cheung.. yes i am his fan... hahaha..

exam is coming soon.... i am scared... stress...


ah today i decided to write a bomb....

1. be yourself!!!!!!!! dun be so fake can?? every friendship has its ups and downs... face it! dun just because some down fall then you start to be so fake and so pathetic..

2. dun push me too far..... in any of my friendship i have my limit... when i dun allow you to enter some part of my life doesnt mean you arent important... some part of my life is just not belong to you... i will never force to go in to ur life if you dont even let me in... so respect me..

3. weaknesses are normal.... face it and change it... dun think as if you are the only one with problems in this whole world... stop being selfish...

4. if you are a man be a man... if you are a woman act as one then..


and i also want to write some credits...

1. thanks for bring so much fun and laughter...

2. thanks for being there just listen to all my nagging..

3. thanks for everything you have done...



lastly biggest thank to my Daddy in heaven... You are the best~!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being vulnerable and open of weaknesses to another seeks a closer friendship and trust

yunny said...

huh?? irrelevant comment.. hmmphhh i wonder...