Monday, October 29, 2007

tick tock tick tock...

11:12pm.. i ran out of sources to study...

everybody need encouragement, dont they?

but does it mean that one can be a baby and expect the whole population of earth to understand and pacify he or she?

yesterday one told me "your friend needs constant encouragement esp from you, as you are your friend's closest friend"

ah classic....

what one expects me to do?

pacify my friend? cater my friend's wish?

one puts the condition as if i never treasure the friendship tht my friend treasure so dearly... one puts the condition as if i being ignorant... one puts the condition as if my friend can behave that way because of my reaction...

one word from me: BAH!!!!!

no offense peeps, but what am i suppose to do?

may be now my occupation is no longer a student but an encourager or a-human-pacifier...

the more i think of it, the more i feel unfair for me...

enough is enough!

hereby i declare:
as much as i love you as my friend, dont expect me to do things that in your mind... i do what i can do, dont expect me to be a yunny that is in your mind! freak!!

stop saying that i never treasure this friendship! stop saying as if this only hurt you and you only!

who on earth in the first place ruin the friendship? you or me? YOU!

am i bias? NO! ah may be YES! but sorry, i have reached my limit... you hurt me enough already... please hurt me nomore.....

I AM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: