Friday, October 05, 2007

i am boring!!!!!

ok.. lately i have became a bit stagnant.. all my creative juices gone... evaporated it was... i became a boring-early-20s-engineering-student... ahhh yes i have..

so first.. let me entertain u with my highly old dated picture... well... i know... i am boring..

ah ya.. tht's me during my 23rd bday at asia cafe.. how lovely of them to fed me the cake on my face... it was strawberry flav i guess..

second.. i'll show u guys how short i am.. yes.. i am short... and round like a ball.. i blame them for being freaking tall!!!
yes i believe by posting this pic i am actually digging my own grave yard, but i dun care.. ahahah and for the tan sri and taukeh.. i congratz u guys for being working adult now!! hehe.. ow ya see my point? i am actually shorter than them by one freaking human head!!!

thirdly, i want to post a creative art of my friend... hehehe i think i look uber cool in this pic.. hehe...
what was i looking at???

well is that creative enough??? NO!!!! hahahaha yes yes my brain told me i am sucks now! haha mb i should just close down this freaking infamous blog and get myself a real life... hahahaha...
ok... so on wed, i had dinner with esther, celebrating her 19th birthday... (oh yes you just gotta admit that you are no longer18) hehe.. had very fresh salmon sashimi.. i flew to cloud nine... the taste.. ooh yes when i bite it.. i am just happy!!!
bought her undies from women's secret (my fav shop) and nike T-shirt.. hahaha.. well..
to esther, 19 already... be happy always!!
as u getting older.. the roller coaster in your life just doesnt get so scary any more...
when we are young we are riding on fast track train.. as we getting older we are riding at steady but yet fast BMW series 5.. aik... but mine seems not to be BMW.. more likely i am riding a very slow motosikal..
ooh stop ranting yunny!!! no one wants to hear..
i want to buy panties and bras... yesh i want!! i want them all!!!!!!
hahaha...

No comments: