Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i am back.. hehe....

well today my dear melinda discharged from SJMC... she got her first ever bomb that cost her RM4600.... hahahahahahaha..and i met her 'lion voice' uncle... apparently esther and mel dun really like him.. he pretty much remind me of my daddy.. ahahaha...

my sg trip was fun.. tired tho and my mind was always in malaysia thinking of my project.. how can? coz it couldnt worked even after i burned 3 circuits!!!

went to china town to have a very healthy dimsum breakfast, then go ahead to harbour front to buy ticket but cant get it so end up buying from golden mile... after that go to vivo city... nice place.. had carl's jr burger.. yummy...

after vivo city is orchard.. my sis wanna go HMV.. so there we went...

last visit was clarke quay.. hehe.. din really spent time thr since we all kind of tired already.. had dinner at pepper lunch... i like the food there....

i bought a giordano top and charles & keith slipper.. all cost me SGD46.00 hehehe... pretty good deal... hehehe.. my sis shopped more than me!!! hahahahahahaha...

well now i need to pay back all the days i have used to teman my sis... study time.... *sob*

ok lar.. yunny needs her sleep....

my baby road tax is expiring pretty soon.. 2 more days!!! baby......... dun worry i shall bring u back on the road soon... pretty soon!!!!!

ok.... thats all from yunny...

No comments: