Saturday, September 05, 2009

Its weekend...

Today i watched Final Destination 4, but then... Psshhh dun tell anybody okay? i walked out from the cinema halfway through the movie because if i stay a second longer i would stop breathing ha ha ha.. i hate those brutality... too sadistic... i dunno why on earth people pay to direct this movie and worst, why on earth i watch it in the first place? i dun understand... there goes my money!!!!


ermm yesterday nite i visited my old blog haha.... my life as a student surely a good one... my second year was like a vacation for me... everyday just having fun... i miss those days.. the good ol' days...

aniwei, i cant wait for my trip to the land under.. woo hoo.. its gonna be fun and im gonna take many many pictures, im gonna buy a lot a lot a lot of books and im gonaa eat a lot a lot a lot of local delicacies...

ermmm i can wait for my bro to come back from canada... its been years that we gather as one complete family hehe... we are planning for a big family trip hehe...

oh and u know what? my nephew is so the cute.. he likes to imitate what he sees... hahahah the other day i show him to do a ballerina stunt haha.. i raise my both hands above my hand to make make an 'O' shape then i turn around (i dunno what that movement in ballet called as)... then he looked at me and grinned, he raise his both hands too (but his hands are short so his hands only barely touch the top of his head) then he turned too... so cute!!!!!

then rite, he talks in alien language.... hahahahaha..its something like the mix of tamil + korean hahaha... cute cute cute... super cute!!!!!!!!!

ermmm very vain...


ok la i just dunno what to write..

til i got another revelation ya.


astalavista~~

No comments: