Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Skeletons....

You know, if there is one thing i do best, it is to observe... I love to observe people around me, that is why during my high school to uni time I prefer to sit on the last row in the class... Reason being I can observe people and I just feel comfortable not being the center of attraction hehe..

So, see... I come out with this theory: Only a person with a lot of skeletons in his/her closet will assume that any other person he/she meet also have skeleton, at least, in her/his closet.

I know it's like a very useless theory i have, one of those.. But it makes good sense, isn't it?

So, sometimes when I am in a crowded place, I love to observe the passer by... I will think to myself what secrets do they have, what kind of a life do they lead, what kind of emotion do they go through at that time being instead of appearing happy on the outside...

Ok, maybe i am just that busy body but I have this kind to ticklish feeling in my heart to know what a person really think or going through in their life.. like, are they really happy, happy? are they really meaning what they say?

suppose i am a person that doesn't really happy, happy and doesn't really mean what i say... (refer to my theory mentioned above)...

Anyway, I really don't know what I got into this subject... the whole point of this is: I like to observe people around me and very keen to know their real life (what kind of skeletons do they keep?)..

Having said that, don't ask me what skeletons i keep ok? hehe i have too many to list down..

And, talking about future, sigh... i need more time to re-organize my life and my thoughts... sigh... *slap slap* pull yourself together Yunny!!!

Anyway... I cant wait to attend cell group this coming saturday.. woo hoo.. It's gonna be fun!!! :)

ok, talking bout skeletons, what skeletons do u have?

hahahaah... i will give u one of mine...

I used to wear size 16 for jeans... :P

so what's yours?

No comments: