Monday, September 28, 2009

Oz

alrighty.. i am back at home after 10 days at the land under....

It was surely a good time apart from being lectured by my parents, i mean 3 of us (the siblings) went together but only me got lectured, ALWAYS!! i mean, does it written on top of my forehead: 'I love being lectured, Lectured me PLEASE?' sigh... but, who am i to complain? Though it turned my holiday mood off sometimes.

OK, but lets not talk bout the down turn of my holiday, lets talk something HAPPY.. hehe..

OK,Gold coast is a good place, the weather just perfect.. Its not too cold nor too hot, the sunshine just perfect.... I ma loving it... We stayed at Surfer Paradise. The beach was awesome, Kuta Bali surely defeated by this one haha the sand is white and so soft when it touches my skin... the sea water is breezing cold... hahaha...

Off to Movie world and Sea world.. Got a new friend from Movie World, picture later hahaha... I love Sea World...i mean its nothing extraordinary bout it but it was surely another different experience altogether...

Then Sydney... i love Sydney!!!!! Great shopping, great food and great weather.. But on the my third day of my staying, there was sand storm hitting Sydney, the whole Sydney was red covered by dust... Thank God it came back to normal by noon time but the wind is still strong and still quite dusty though not red anymore... hehe..

Then, we went to Blue Mountain... it has a great scenery and it is a good place to have a walk just to relax and enjoy the nature... i would surely come back again...

You know what? i will just post up the pictures hehehe...

Melbourne is the highlight... Drove along the Great Ocean Road (my bro drove actually, i just drove a bit)... Quite tiring though because it takes 4 hours from melbourne to reach to the 12 Apostles stop... but no regret, it was awesome!!!

But tell you what, the most happy time through out my holiday was my dating with this great person, Thomas Yong hahaha.... oh man, how i miss him so much!! hehe... We had great time together, talked so much and he was so nice, he brought me to all places that serve good dessert... hehehe He brought me to Brunetti, to San something something to had the best churros i've ever had... He wanted to brought me to Max Brenner but it was so packed... But nonetheless, i have great time with him... He is so sweet... ha ha ha.. cant wait to meet him again.. OK, sounded like i love this guy huh? but nope, we are just very good friend since college.. and we are the one kind.. funny, easy-going and 38

Then the last day, we went to Brisbane for sight seeing... hehe... we had the bestest roasted pork ever!! it was crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside.. sinfully delicious!!! hehehe...

So that's pretty much my holiday, i will let the pictures (on next post) to tell the complete story ok? hahaha i guess i am just way too lazy to write everything in detail...

OH ya, talking bout the journey, we stayed at some very good hotels and you know what? i suppose have a very good night sleep rite? but NO, i wasnt able to sleep very well!!!! sigh...

oh, next post also i will post a long complain on Air Asia!!!!! I shall never take Air Asia lest i have to!!

I also had a dream on my last night of the holiday.. It was a dream that made me thinking back on good memories throughout my journey to Goldcoast --> Brisbane --> airport....

ok so till next post...

Ciaoz~~

No comments: