Saturday, April 12, 2008

ermm... thank GOd tht my money has been bank in... thank GOd so much... very much... hehe..
GOd is good!!!

yesterday i color my hair... so nice, i love the color.. Paris is good..
and today i back to him again to do treatment... and here how the conversation goes:
Me: Got anything to faster my hair growth ar?
Paris : ermm no oh, just do more treatment and massage ur head thoroughly when u wash hair.. and wash hair more often
Me: ugh, i wanna fast fast let my hair grow long and change hairstyle.. i cant take it liao
Paris: haha.. why u so greedy one? u always change ur hairstyle
Me: i got one friend with same hairstyle with me..i dun like
Paris: haha but you are more pretty mah, so its ok
Me: You know my friend meh? *grin*
both of us burst in laughter after that..

haha i mean.. guy can be so sweet-mouthed that they say things without thinking thru.. or tht just a marketing scheme so tht i keep on coming back to him? well btw Paris, you are already my hairstylist ler..

well... i've been cam-whoring a lot lately haha... i think i just in love with myself hahaha...

yesterday had steamboat with all my members..it was good.. good laugh, good eating and good talk.. hahahahahahaha... a lot more to come next...

ok lar gotta back on my study ...

No comments: