Saturday, April 05, 2008

yesterday i had great time hanging out together with all the members.. :p~

started the evening with simple game and ended it up with strong prophesying... i was happy tht everybody enjoyed themselves and really pray strong...

had supper in section 2 i guess? hehe the nasi lemak is awesome, the ayam goreng is fantastic and the place is awfully dirty haha.. but hey, there is a saying in indonesia, "the dirtier the place, the tastier the food is." hahaha.. i think this does apply in malaysia too...

take for example, SS2 murni, one of the most famous yam cha place in selangor, what say u bout the food? awesome rite? the roti hawaii special, the lo shi fun and etc etc.... but let me tell u my story...

one nite, i was eating there, right after i finished my meal, suddenly this cockroach (goodness this is how to spell it?) flew from nowhere to my plate! ugh! gross! i am not scared of cockroach but i just dun like it to fly to my plate even after i finished my food! ahahaha..

why i end up with food review?

i feeling sleepy again now... its 10.33am and now i've been awake since 9++.. whts wrong with me?

ok lar i will update again later... suddenly my brain goes blank.. ugh!

No comments: