Wednesday, April 30, 2008

randomness

on monday, i was so stressed up that i ended up shopping in pyramid.. well.. actually i just wanna go walk walk around and look for a bday gift for Eitan... :)

but in the end i decided to buy myself a pair of shoes, been wanting to buy a pair of shoes since cny... ha ha ha... so i bought this shoes from Clarks, im liking it...

chintia and i also spent time at Sasa shop.. haha... i bought evian facial spray, i bought it coz lately my skin get so dry when i am outside :P and the very unexpected thing i bought is vitamin to lengthen my eyelashes.. can u imagine tht? with big eyes i have, my eyelashes was surprisingly very short and its hard for me to put on mascara! not tht i put on mascara everyday but occasionally i do...

wow! its been quite sometimes i really pampered myself with shopping.... i wanted to buy a top too from springfield but i gotta control my spending.. haha..

and i want to get myself a laptop.. dunno wht laptop i can afford.. ugh! i really need one.. my current laptop is so old that i can use it to run any programme for my thesis..

ow ya, and today i show my supervisor a part of the circuit and he said it shouldnt have problem.. i mean i am proud of myself... hahaha..

btw, have you watched The Forbidden Kingdom? i recommend you to watch...i mean its worth the money you spend.. hehe... and i always like jet li's movie... i think he's cool! hehe and very down-to-earth guy... hehe...

i also watched 27Dresses...it is a sweet movie and really moving.. i really understand how the main character feel, being taken for granted and in the end exploded but feel bad after that... i just heart her.. and the guy? hehe.. he is another guy that has charming eyes.. seriously i have thing for guy with charming eyes.. i think last time, a friend ask me, what thing from a guy tht i will notice first.. i said its the eyes..

well well... i suddenly have the urge to watch sweet romance movies... hahaha...

btw... i am looking up high now.. kekeke.. let those who have ears listen... :)

No comments: