Sunday, April 27, 2008

I.Miss.You.

to my prettiest, sexiest, wittiest and the smartest darling ever..

well... I.MIss.You!!!!!!!!! remember we always scream "i miss you" at each other even when we stay side by side? hahahaha... well i dunno, i think now its the wee hour tht made me to think of you hahahaha...

hey, one day ok one day.. i will fulfill my long overdue promise to go and to find you in melaka...

so when you getting married?hehehehehe....


we have been bz with our lives now but i really want u to know that you always have a place in my heart and time by time i always remember you when i see lala, ayam percik,tomyam, lekor and whenever i heard the word INTI college which apparently have bcome INTI University College (finally...)

we have been apart for God knows how long, and i have not seen you for God knows how long, but you know, melaka and seremban always brought back my memories with you.. (ok how mushy i can go?)

so darling.......... continue to rock on and together we will conquer this world and marry a super rich guy.. (in this case u pretty stuck with tht fella, plz tell me you guys are still together if not now i very paiseh...)

btw.... writing this now, i also miss our chan mei yuan, mark tty, and our beloved thomas yong... hahaha...

I.MIss.You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: