Thursday, April 10, 2008

- terpesonaku pada pandangan pertama -
(Captivated by you at the first sight)

thts something tht i think very sweet.. dunno for how long i've been captured by that one person... no special feeling or whatsoever but i just captivated by tht one person...

rite now my mood really down... so many mixed feelings i have inside... sad+anxious+worry+anger+stress... all become one...

and its not easy for me to cry... not easy really...

-------------------------------------------------------------

This i plead to You my Lord
You know my heart, my tought and my every heart beat...
You listen to my cry..
Give me Your hands Lord...
Give me Your Grace Lord...
Embrace me Lord
Hide me Lord
Mend me Lord

Lord,
I am still waiting
I am still seeking
I am still believing

regardless of all the circumstances
This i told mysef:
"Your promises is yes and amen!"

I am trusting my all in Your hands
I am believing my all in Your words
I am placing my all in Your Kingdom

I love You Lord,
and i will always be still and know You are God...

No comments: