Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I dream to fly further
I dream to see beyond my limit
I dream to think beyond my imagination
I dream to run steadily
I dream to grow stronger
I dream to change
I dream to walk in faith
I dream to move forward in every circumstances
I dream to be loved and to love
I dream to be forgiven and to forgive
I dream to be a blessing
I dream to be someone that is worthy of Your sight
I know these all no longer dreams, because i have God with me
For He can do exceedingly, abundantly, beyond all i can think or ask for...
For He is my God
For He is the God that sent Israel out from Egypt
For He is Abba Father that gave his only Son
For He is the lover of my soul
For He is my all
For He is my life
I stand here now, with future in my hands and optimism in my mind
I believe i can finish the race...

No comments: