Saturday, May 24, 2008

am i a weirdo?

ermmm... random things bout me, i feel that this is quite weird...

1. i always leave my feet (ankle to toe) not covered with the blanket when i sleep
i dunno why..i can cover my body only up to my ankle... i dun like the feeling of my feet fully covered.. just feel uncomfortable... haha...

2. i hate milk but i love cheese
yes yes... i dun like milk and according to my mom, i stopped drinking milk ever since i was 5 years old... i just dun like the cow's smell... got one time i was sick and my mom made me to drink milk... she bancuh one glass for me and what i did is i just stared on it for like 30 minutes and then gathered all my guts to gulp it... ugh! u know the bear brand milk? i hate it even more.. i lost my appetite once just because i had to drink it... but i love cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheese cake? yum.... if got cheese drink..mb i would try it..but sound a bit gross... kakaka...

3.i always comb my hair right before i go to bed
yes! thts what i d0... comb my hair make sure its neat enough before i go to my bed at nite... kakaka... kinda defeat the purpose of combing hair rite?

4.i extremely love coke, despite knowing it harms me
yes yes yes... i am that stubborn.. i can actually tell ppl not to drink coke coz its not good but still i cant refrain my self from drinking coke... esp on the days that i need to stay up late and need to work like mad... i prefer coke as my meals.. coz it makes me hyper...

5.the driver and passenger seat of my car must be symetrically equal...
i got agitated when ppl adjust either of one of the seat in my car... so now u know the rule when u sit in my car for free ride... kakaka.. lest u pay me, u r not allowed to adjust it! only certain ppl are allowed to do so...

6.i am very picky when it comes to my hair cut
yes.... i am that fussy.. u tell me... hahaha... i cant stand the fact that i dun go to my hairstylist in more than one month.. i got a bit agitated... i just in love with hair styles....

7.i am very into housewares (china set, cooking utensils, bed sheets, microwave and u named all the thing u can find in kitchen and i like all of it!!!)
say i am weird.. hahaha i prefer to shop in housewares department rather in clothes department... hahahaha.. yeah thats me!!!!!!

8.i read magz/newspaper from back to front
i dunno why... habit? hahaha...

9.i need time to differentiate between left and right...
those who ride in my car and give me direction bfore sure know i am sometimes get confuse with right and left... sigh! my processor is that slow... kakaka....

10.i have to read before i sleep.. anything will do.. i can actually read the label of my facial product just for sake of having something to read...
ermm yeah i can read anything just because i want to read but i wont read my text book.. i dunno why.. i think text book is like the most boring reading material ever created.... :D

thats all first for today

p.s i just got back from cut a'bove and get my new hair cut.. i love it!!!!! thanks Paris... :D

No comments: