Sunday, May 25, 2008

mysterious guest...

i almost want to share how much i love my hair again.. kakaka... :P

but enough is enough or else u guys gonna haunt me or haunt Paris and ask him to stop cut my hair... kakaka.. please dun do the latter one k? i really need him.. today as i was in church.. suddenly this tot came into my mind.. "what if i have to go back indo for good? who gonna take care of my hair?" ... hahaha... can u imagine that? thts the first question i asked my self.. usually.. ppl will think something like "how to move all my stuffs that have been pilling up like mountain?" or "what i gonna do if i go back for good?" or "who gonna take care of my CG?" hahaha but no no no... apparently i am not so holy hor... :P

ok ok enough of the hair...

tomorrow my bro is coming to KL for a while bfore flying back to indo... he's bringing my air ticket and my fav keropok.. i tell u..its spicy and yum!!!! i can just eat rice with that!!! hahaha.. cant wait for tomorrow already...

i have a dinner with a mysterious guest later... i dunno who is he... clueless.. will update u when i come back from dinner... who is he????? hahaha...

1 comment:

clandestine observer said...

i came across your blog while surfing,
nice blog!