Tuesday, May 20, 2008

update here and there

i got back from fraser's hill yesterday around 5pm.... after 3 long hours drive, i got pretty exhausted and also from lacking of sleep for the past 2 days... but it was indeed an amazing retreat and really really eyes opener... :)

well i touched down at my home at around 6++pm after having dinner with sandy, zoey and ken lo... after that i slept but i couldnt coz it was too noisy outside..get pretty cranky... :(

after that 11pm i slept thru till 8am this morning... woke up with headache... :( ate pain killer and now reading my book for later lab test at 2pm...

tonite need to rush on my thesis report... due tomorrow wei.. sigh sigh sigh... now its already week 12 and week 13 i will be having my demonstration to my examiner.. :( i got pretty tense now... but God is with me :D

ok i just update a bit first.. later i will update more.. ho ho ho ho... just finished my study only for tomorrow..

ciaoz~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blueberry Muffins for Sale...much much cheaper than coffee bean but taste as good...!interested, contact elly at ellys_palace@yahoo.com