Saturday, May 17, 2008

Colonel Sanders in process...

as i was sitting in my lecture room and "listening" seriously to the lecturer in my not-meant-to-be-understood class (quoted from the lecturer)... suddenly... i thought that my lecturer look like.... (sorry name of class and lecturer is kept P&C coz i still need to sit for the exam and my life pretty much depends on it hahaha)

ok so back

yeah my lecturer.. he looks like...

yeah... he would look like the KFC man when he's old enough to have white hair cover his head... haha....

ok ok.. i shouldnt make joke of my lect.. sorweee....

enjoy urself ~~~

will be off to cameroon tomorrow till sunday evening...

p.s updated - its cameron highland not cameroon the Country... wkaakkak.. sorry wrong spweling...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't. scare. me.

cameroon quite the far lehh.. half the world away.. 0.o

:P

yunny said...

hehe.. sorry tht was wrong spelling... kakaka....