Monday, May 12, 2008

very random and not related at all

its been 11 days that i did not update my blog... well.. every monashians that doing their final sem thesis is busy like mad... they dun have time to eat, dun have time to sleep, let alone to blog...

well i am of course not one of them but i am quite bz too compared to the previous sem.. i am dead tired too.. last weekend, i was actually dead... like a zombie.. i was awake but my brain was dead and i felt dizzy the whole weekend..

but now i am allrite.. even if im not i have to be alrite hehe...

i crave for blueberry muffin... yumm... where can i get muffin other than coffee bean's?

yesterday was mother's day.. so what did you do to celebrate it with your mom? i cant celebrate but to give a call as she is in jakarta.. hehe... i miss her tho.. more like i miss her home made meals.. hehe... and i miss her $$$.. am i a bad daugther? hehe..

a little update on my nephew, garett: he is so big and cute, he can sit on his own already.. must be very cute lor.. i wanna hug him...

i dunno what to write.. so its so random... haha...

ermm.... btw... i wanna to get myself a bag.. targus or crumpler? what say you?

i also wanna get a laptop... toshiba or hp? what say you? plz dun give me other than this 2 brands.. i am a very brand conscious person.. i wont bother other brand when im stuck with one brand... unless it can impress me gao gao...else its kinda useless making me buy that brand... wont happened... keke..

i also wanna get a boyfriend... handsome or rich? what say you? hahahahahahahaha... joking lar...

ok lar.. i need to get little sleep..


btw.. plz donate to my tabung can? i have eaten 5 pain killers for my massive headache in what, 6 days time? just in case my liver rosak and i need new one or just in case the doctor said i need new brain.. haha.. so plz donate k.. and i also needed a massive wardrobe make over hahahaha... *grin*

No comments: