Saturday, May 24, 2008

my new hair cut!! finally... kakaka...

remember i told u previously that my hair cut is the same with a girl in my church?? kekeke...
behold, i got my haircut today.. finally... and i love it!!!!!!
i was so stress out that i decided to get a haircut...

ok.. please tighten ur seat belt (if there is any) and i tell you hor.. any nousea caused its not my fault... ( i think i am cute enough what?) haha...
ok ok my new hair cut.. (sorry i only can cam whore coz its at nite and i am sorry my cam whoring skill is very lausy)



i love my side cutting.. its shorter than the other side.. i love it... kakakaka... i actually today ask a very tacky question "my haircut nice or not?" of course my friends can only say nice rite???? hahaha...

i hope no one will have the same hair cut as mine again..or else i really need to put fertilizer on to my hair to make it grow like horse's hair (do they grow fast? hahaha)....

No comments: