Friday, August 24, 2007

#%&@#^&*$!

ermmmm.... 4am in the morning.. after sending ppl back home.... i am dead tired but my mind cant stop thinking...

things do happen..

i am thinking should i defend myself? or should i apologize?

defending myself doesnt sound wise to me...

apologizing doesnt sound wise to me either....

am i right? or the other way round?

why it must be like this?

is it my responsibility?

.............................

i dunno.....

sad + confuse + angry + guilt + offended all become one....

sigh.. but i have no time to even entertaint all those.....

i barely have time to touch my text books...

i barely have time to take care of my face...

i barely have time to wash my clothes

i barely have time to spend with my loved ones...

i barely have time to spend time doing the things that i like...

i barely have time to watch the movie i longing to watch...

so....

what do u expect me to do???????????????????????????????

No comments: