Friday, August 03, 2007

hmmpphhh with emerge coming on... many talents are discovered.. hahaha today i really impressed with Gordong's guitar performance.. very very very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazed!!!!!!!

ermm... btw today i dunno why.. i really felt so angry over certain person..... i just need my time out... i felt bad at the same time knowing that i was mad for wrong reason.. but heck... how???

i just realized that now already august!!!!!!! time to re-check my goal and vision... oh no!!!! i am now even more nervous... i need to buck up... 4 more months before 2007 end... must focus focus focus!!!

i am wondering, am i intefering too much? am i being to harsh? am i being to irrational? tell me... what should i do? both also my friends... but... there are things i just feel that i need to get it straight for them.. but, again... is this under my authority?

consequences of actions, irresponsible actions and maturity.... how i suppose to handle it?

i am asking God, am i being over righteous? am i being too religious??

i am just angry seeing things not done in the way it should have been done.... i just feel helpless to see my friend in trouble yet i cant do a thing... heck!! i just loathe myself.. but now as i step in i also feel lausy... thinking am i doing the right thing....

heck!! heck!!

i am just angry!!!! plain angry!!!!!!!!!

just bite me lar!!!

No comments: