Wednesday, August 01, 2007

in gap...

at the computer lab....


recently..the rumor around MONASH U MALAYSIA parking fee has brought monash to utter deep humiliation... (wah i actually used such a 'powderful' words?). First of all, ladies and gentlemen, we knew that MUSA or the so called monash university student association is to serve or to improve students' lives in monash or whatsoever... but, according to a quite-reliable-source-slash-classmate apparently MUSA ppl have kept the season parking for themselves first before announcing it to the students.... well not only that, the season parking itself cost us, the-pitiful-and-being-abused-financially-students, RM50.... (what???!!!!)... well, but again ladies and gentlemen, let me emphasize again that all these just rumor....

well... now me, the-pampered-and-spoilt-daugther-of-Mr.Niu is in dilemma.... well car polling is one of the solution for the cheapo me, but then, i cant go back home whenever i want... how?? ermm i've calculated already, if i dun take the season parking, at least also i have to pay RM40 per month just for parking... haihz..... not to mention, that i've been planning to rent a parking space in ridzuan which cost me an additional RM70... goodness!!!!

ok ok i blame monash!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha easier to blame others rite?? hahahaha...

ok stop bout rambling lar... hahahaha...

ermm.... i have got myself a new hair style.. hehehe.... ermm i want to put up pic but my camera has been taken to somewhere else.. soon k?? i promise this time.. hehe... *cross finger*

ermm...i permed my hair.. partially permed.. hehe.. its kinda cool and i like it... that is why i love Paris even more now...

the conversation goes like this:
me:can you change my hairstyle? cut it or whatever... i want to keep long my hair...
Paris: ermmm keep long hair ar?? cut ar??? *looking at my hair*
*long pause*
Paris: why dont you permed your hair?
me: huh??? sure?? then it will be very short and looks like auntie eh...
Paris: no no... itts like this... bla bla bla... *explaining*
me: oooo ok ok *with a bit of doubt* (but i trust him)

so... after 2 hours of process and RM*** my hair was done and it is good hahaha...

photo to come...

ok ok.. must go lab.. hehe..

No comments: