Saturday, August 25, 2007

i could search for all eternity long,
and find there is none like You.

yesterday as i was lying down on my bed...
suddenly i felt so stress..
the pictures of all the responsibilities i hold haunt me..
i felt like something going to explode inside..


but....

God said
there is none like Him..
He will touch me like never before..
i could search for all eternity long
but i wouldnt find someone like Him

His mercy is like river wide
suffering children are safe in His arms..


a friend said glory is released under pressure...
a friend said true friends are discovered during hard times..
a friend said characters are emerged during trials..

indeed is true..

glory is released.. i see who really work for His glory
true friends are discovered... i see who really care for each other..
characters are emerged.... i see who the true faces of ppl around me..

not only that.. i begin to see my true self as well..

improving and transforming..

touch me Lord... for no one can touch me like You do...

No comments: