Wednesday, August 15, 2007

power encounter

it was a great honor having Ps. Mike ans Sister Joy with us for one whole week... 6 sessions with them were awesome!!!!!!!

simple teaching yet so powerful!!! first time in my life that i encounter God in such a way that i really felt His presence and that i was having conversation with God.. i tear like nobody else's business...

Ps. Mike really teach us the technical side on how to enter the presence of God and how to minister to other... :) first time in my life i actually minister to other in a way that i minister to myself as well.. i felt so calm inside and peaceful... i felt that God really moving thru me... :)

Ps. Mike also spoke the word of season to me..

overall i am so ready to go for war again hahahaha..

well, stress nia... its already week 5... its already almost half of the semester gone.. i found very hard to find balance between my study and my ministry.. for like almost 2 weeks i came back home midnite... i still trying my best to attend most of my lecturers... lately always overslept... catching up with my studies... hard but i have to strive... God strengthen me and give me wisdom... chintia already keep on warning me and ask me to consider about my ministry...

well happy to see greg with us again today.. hehe he looked so tired.. but just happy to have him around.. he is surely the man of God and awesome leader in my life... just a few mins with him i already can draw so much from him.. :)

ermm... what else ar?? well yesterday had a great time with the cluster teammates.. hehehe... they all really funny ppl.. jaya,wilfred aka tan sri, gerald, desmond, wilsey, timo, kevin, chu earn, and esther... .so long never actually enjoy myself laughing (not long lar 2 weeks only)....

today i replay the video.... he just left for one day but it does make big different.. today leaders' meeting without him seem a bit weird.. no longer i can call him.. no longer impromptu movie sesssions.... today ppl keep on saying how it is diff without eng kim around.. ya i miss you already lar!!! u better make sure u come back here with a lot of presents for us here k?? hahahaha or else i sepak u back to sweden or made u into swedish meat balls....

ahhh ok gotta study again.enough break liao..

No comments: