Monday, August 13, 2007

ranting

ermm today will be another tough day for me.. i dunno what i am feeling now.. sad? well i dun feel it now.. happy? neither do i... numb? i dun think so.... stress? kinda...



well... this week i realised one thing.. i've been revolving around myself... without i am knowing it.. when Rev. Mike preached bout martha and marry, i began to see my life for this past 2 weeks, full of myself, began to blaming others for my tasks and so on... i feel so ashamed after that.. knowing tht i was wrong with God... certainly i dun feel good bout this.. i feel so bad... i feel so lausy.. i couldnt focus on my duty on sunday last service... God is good... He indeed is my best friend.. His touch is always more than enough...



now.. what i need to do is to align my life again with God and put God ahead of everything.. i need to picture everything in bigger view so that i wont miss anything... :) well, so far i just concern bout other ppl.. indeed what bible says is always true, i read it and i know its for me but i din take action... and God send me a more obvious messenger.. Rev. Mike himself... :) thank God..



well.. today my dearest friend leaving for sweden.. well i am very sure he gonna have great time there... sure!! i am pretty sure.. gonna miss him lot..... hopefully i dun cry later at KLIA... sigh...been so bz this week that actually forgot bout his plan....



...... almost cried at comp lab just now.. :(

ahhh ya btw..was talking to Mr. Diksha.... ermm this world is getting sick... u know wht? in third world country (in case u dunno what is that, eg. cambodia, india, africa, vietnam etc.) kids (girls and boys) as young as age of nine are sold to become sex slave... and according to research, the age of boys and girls involved are getting younger in recent years... sad isnt it? what should we do?

No comments: