Thursday, August 07, 2008

ghost, no?

ermmm lately.... i have this feeling very weird.. i dunno is it because of the hungry ghost festival that gives me the creepy feeling... but here's the deal.. it's been 4 days in a row (included this morning) i woke up at 4am (yesh, exactly 4am) feeling all creepy and uneasy.... of course compare to the time when i lived at my old house in indo, this is nothing lar... but i just feel something is not right.. is it because i have too much to think about? or just it is too hot at nite so that i woke up at that particular time? u tell me.. tonite.. if i wake up again at that no-mercy-hour.. i tell you, i will wait outside and see who disturb me....

well.... i dunno should i tell this or not.. hahahahahaha..

i've been bumping into some weird cases before (praise God i did not see "it", i faint i tell u)

see, i've been moving to 4 different places in 3 years time... so yeah, everyplace has it different story... (but thank God the last one confirm safe)....

but the most creepy one was my previous place... i have 4 continuous dreams about that place that gives me creepy feeling... and the dream was so real, EACH ONE OF IT... and... on one particular nite.............. i heard voices at 3am for about 30minutes (but that was the first and last time).. sadly, the next day i din hear anything as i was waiting in my room...

weird thing is, my housemate din feel whatsoever oh... what? not fair! hahaha but... my cousin and my sis came before and stayed there.. i din tell them anything bout my so called encounter as i din want to freak them out (very troublesome if they begged me to stay at 5-stars hotel haha).. one nite, my cousin did her laundry at a very odd hour (3am), she was sitting outside alone, suddenly she was shivering and felt uneasy... she forgo all her laundry and straight went to bed... i din know this till i moved out from that house and she brought this up suddenly during my holiday...

well... that just one... the one in my 2nd place in sunway not so scary lar... hahah but i also got this encounter where in that particular week, i woke up at midnite and felt someone is watching me! scary! i prayed till i fell to my sleep back...

wellllll.. i dunno why i end up with ghost story... but just as i tell you, this is all just my small encounter and i thank GOd that He is protecting me all the time..

No comments: