Wednesday, August 13, 2008

randomly written @ odd hour...

today, as keith mentioned bout mentor over ourlives i couldnt resist but to cry a lil' bit... my heart pain... i suddenly miss greg so much... usually, i always able to see him sit somewhere in the sanctuary... hahahahaha.. well there is so much thing i just want to learn from him and its fun u know learning from someone so fun.. kekeke.. :P

well yesterday is a happy day for me hahahah but u know, i cant really share it out because hahahaha its just my personal thing.. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..see its hard when i cant share my joy.. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaaha..

i just finish my report, i feel that there is something missing from my report.. i hope its complete enough or i hope tomorrow morning i will have more revelation on the report.. :P

well... the situation back at home not so good but i thank God that somehow i see a light and that i believe God is making a change in my family.. :D i put my trust in You, Lord..

ok you know what, its 3.13 freaking am... soooo i gotta sleep and read some magz i just borrowed from sandy.. a lot of pretty pretty baju.. me like!

ow btw... i am forced to join futsal competition.. ahhhh i cant even run! haahahahaha... seriously... how? but as a good supporter of my own cluster i got no choice but to help them out... seriously... i panicking now hahaha.. jaya said just run and kick the ball hahahaha.. yeah !

dear God, can i?

signing off...

No comments: