Friday, August 22, 2008

i think i should just marry Paris...

i love my hairstylist.. i think GOd is just trying to tell me not to do hair extension.. hahaha.. sadly he doesnt do hair extension, tho he said he will intro me to his friend in midvalley.. but still, the tot of letting other do my hair is kinda scary (ya ya ya say im weird)... he quoted, "its ok mah, u only go to see him once only"...

well anihow, since i wont be getting any hair extension, i got my hair highlighted.. not so obvious tho coz i dun want to be too extreme.. btw, Paris said, extension can up to RM1000... wow! i am the el-cheapo wont spend my money on blardy stranger's hair glued to my hair.. hahaha..

btw, after i done with my hair, it was raining cat and dog.. hehehehe... just a bit of weather info only lar..got nothing to do with anything..

i bought my final pair of jeans.. hehe.. yay with this complete the things i wanna buy... and that also ended my shopping spree... i love the jeans.. tho i have to really killed my wallet... for the next few weeks i will be eating indomee.. yummy.. indomee...

oh btw, today for the first time Paris actually washed my hair, i feel very awkward lar... haahaha... i am not used with someone i know to serve me ler..... i know its very random now.. hahaha..


btw the happy things is... someone i know.. eh wait... two person i know now is a couple.. hahahaha... i better take chance to tease them while i can..

and.... good news... petrol is now RM2.55 effective tomorrow.. hehehe.. i tell u... i am rejoicing.... Pak Lah... i love you... hehehe..

lalala... i think i am cute.. hahahahaha..

btw today i watched "Animal School Musical".. super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cartoon version of Highschool musical...

ok peeps, in 2 weeks time i will receive my canada trip picture.. ehehe.. woo hoo.. i got some good shot there.. and wuala i will receive a box of indomee.. oh mama mia~~

ok to all single ppl out there, here's a song for you:
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=RbaPobMjPeo

g'day all..

No comments: