Thursday, August 14, 2008

my heart...

lately so many things i wanna pen down...

to be honest, its been years since i have this kind of feeling.... and i kinda dunno how to react properly... *blush*

the feeling of excitement knowing i will meet you. The feeling of happiness of having a glimpse of you.

i think i was blushing the other nite when i was with you... do you know how hard was it for me to talk to u like normal?

its been so long since my mind wonder around.. since my mind go to the fairy tales land.. for too long i've been living in the realistic world...

i have a small prayer in my heart for so long... can i be the one for you? can i be the one that will bring joy and love to ur life? can i be the one that will put that kind of smile on your face?

i have a small prayer in my heart for so long... can you be the one that stand by me? can you be the one that will hold my hands thru thick and thin?

even from the way u calling me can make me flattered the whole day, cant stop thinking bout it..

even one SMS can made my day so bright...

i think, without i knowing it, you have a greater influence over my life this few years.... do u know that?

if i could... if i could make a selfish prayer... i want to tell my dear Abba that i want to be with you... Abba, can i? regardless of what people says, i believe what i see and what i feel strongly, one word from You is what i desired... :)

my feeling for you is getting stronger each day...

if i could, i wanna be the one that can touch ur heart and bring that smile...

can u open ur eyes and see me?

i am right here... mb you never know, i've looking up for u for as long as i know you..

admiration become crush, crush become like... i cant say love yet, but you know what, i just cant take my eyes off of you...

you got what i want, you know what you want in ur life and you know what u r doing... you are most importantly fear God and humble...

the way you respect people regardless your position, the way you appreciate people around you and the way you lead people... just make me even more sure of what i see in you..


if i rhyme a song.. this song will come out...
"nobody told me u feel so good,
no body said you'd be so beautiful,
no body warns me bout your smile,
you're the light, you're the light, when i close my eyes,
im colorblind,
you made me colorblind"

ah ok i better stop here.. else the emotion i've kept for years will come non stop.. better i dun open that gate eh?

No comments: