Sunday, August 17, 2008

new experience!

i am tired... :) but it was a fun and great experience to sweat and to kick ball around the field hahaha.. futsal rocks! i love playing with great ppl with great sportmanship... :) SMU cluster rocks!

i love the way we unite our heart just to win.. hahaha mb can consider to play again next year..but to be honest.. very tired... :P almost got cramp oh my leg..

it was a great experience.. and another amazing experience awaiting for us is the fashion design competition.. :D i love i love i love i love i love... me love! we really hope that we can win hahaha.. but what i treasure so much is the time we spend together.. brainstorming together... and also.. i really thank God for a wonderful team members esp easter for her time and her effort.. she has all the reason to say no.. but she is a lovely girl that really put a great effort and thought in to this competition... also a big hug to yvone, feli, and pretty sandy... :D i learn how to use curler iron, how to apply mouse and much more!

and also i am very happy today... :D my hero looks very hensemm... hahahaha...... ok lar stop it liao..

i need my rest.. i need my rest

btw i really love my CG.. they are the best bunch i've ever met! you guys rock my life!

No comments: