Monday, August 11, 2008

my heart, do u know it?

whats the problem with you?

whats with no open heart? you mean i cant take people's wrong doing? you mean i cant serve people as much as you do? hey, i know you have the heart for people, but dont put the situation as if i am doing it because i have other intention... if i have no heart for people, why would i take all the trouble?

its a total insult for me!

yes no doubt i really respect your attitude in serving and running the extra mile, but one thing i know for sure, and one thing i learn is that i know when to say no and when to delegate my task.... dont insult me when you dont even know what is inside my heart!

you know, if you are not my dearest friend, may be i will just insult you back in meaner way i could be!

ugh!

but btw, i wont make it ruining my day.. hahahahahahahah i am just happy and i choose to be happy...

lalala~~

No comments: